These days we love Holiday Inn's, the nice rooms....those cinnamon buns etc......but this one.....not so much. This location was outdated, and no buns.....and the long distance phone charges were very very very expensive......if you can email from your computer or use the one in the lobby.
The desk clerk was very friendly and the room was clean. This was our third trip to the Grand Canyon and our first stay at the Holiday Inn. Staying close to the Grand Canyon, I suppose the hotels don't need to remodel given the demand for the rooms as they are. In the end it didn't really matter, we were there to be at the Grand Canyon, but we won't be back to this hotel on our next trip in a couple of years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Canyon Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites features 164 guest rooms and a 32 suite room annex. Free in-room high speed Internet access is available. We are entirely a non-smoking hotel. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is located one mile from the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim entrance. Dining and entertainment within walking distance. 1/2 mile from the Grand Canyon Airport and Helibase. Air tours, jeep rides, raft trips, can be arranged from the hotel. Free continental breakfast from 6:30 am to 9:30 am. KidSuites Available for 2 adults and three children - Queen rooms have 4 person max, and King Rooms have 2 person max. Visit Grand Canyon, AZ and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Grand Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Grand Canyon Hotel Tusayan
- Holiday Inn Grand Canyon National Park
- Grand Canyon National Park Holiday Inn