We stayed here for only one night after visiting Grand Canyon NP. We reserved a Standard King room. At arrival, for no reason, they told us we've been upgraded to a suite. OK.
Instead of getting one regular size room that you would expect from this hotel categorie, we got a room with two very small rooms in It. One with a a couch/TV/desk, the other with the king bed that hardly fitted in It.
Decor is old and cold. Carpet was dirty. Linens were old. This hotel needs remodeling.
We went to have dinner at the restaurent at the Best Western next door. We should have stayed there. I don't know if the room would have been better but at least there is a good restaurant on the property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Canyon Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites features 164 guest rooms and a 32 suite room annex. Free in-room high speed Internet access is available. We are entirely a non-smoking hotel. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is located one mile from the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim entrance. Dining and entertainment within walking distance. 1/2 mile from the Grand Canyon Airport and Helibase. Air tours, jeep rides, raft trips, can be arranged from the hotel. Free continental breakfast from 6:30 am to 9:30 am. KidSuites Available for 2 adults and three children - Queen rooms have 4 person max, and King Rooms have 2 person max. Visit Grand Canyon, AZ and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Grand Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Grand Canyon Hotel Tusayan
- Holiday Inn Grand Canyon National Park
- Grand Canyon National Park Holiday Inn