Stayed here for 1 night, April 1, 2013. Great proximity to the Grand Canyon but definitely overpriced. We had a "deluxe king room" which was nice, had a separate living room with a pocket door and bedroom. Decent, although not updated but clean, bathroom, with an additional sink outside in the hall. Walls were paper thin, we stayed in the building block near the pool and we overlooked a dilapidated house with rundown, old cars and their trash. Didn't eat there, chose outside restaurants. Would stay again if it was my only choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1 mile from the South Rim entrance to the Grand Canyon National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Canyon Plaza Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Plaza Hotel Tusayan
- Quality Inn Grand Canyon National Park