we were there from 3/25-26. My wife had to perform her work and we found out the
Resort's internet service is bad. She was not able to connect during the nite. She finally
was able to transmit 2a.m. the next morning. When I called the front desk they did not
express any empathy and just said try again > midnight. Attitude is a big problem at this
Buffet dinner at hotel was bad. Roast beef was salty. Vegetables looked old.
room was not cleaned after 1st nite.
Anyone should consider other hotels in the immediate area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1 mile from the South Rim entrance to the Grand Canyon National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Canyon Plaza Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Plaza Hotel Tusayan
- Quality Inn Grand Canyon National Park