Okay, so I read most of these awful reviews about the canyon resort plaza whilst I was unpacking my things at the canyon resort plaza. For $85 for one king bed room for a night, I was happy as long as the bed was clean and the doors locked. We walked over the road and had a mediocre meal at the steak house (because the reviews about the resort buffet scared me off the dinner here). After a few cocktails we ran back over the road jumped into the outside spa bath. Amazing but over the top chlorine.
Then I ripped back the covers two layers too much and found random crumbs and some hairs on the bottom sheet - it was like the sheet had just been turned over. But I'm on the clean side so I don't particularly care that much. You get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1 mile from the South Rim entrance to the Grand Canyon National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, TravelClick, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Canyon Plaza Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Plaza Hotel Tusayan
- Quality Inn Grand Canyon National Park