We spent one night here travelling from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon.
Simple place, not renovated in a while, the closest place to the entrance to the park.
Not really the place you want to stay for an extended period of time.
There are cabins inside the park, but they are more expensive and good luck finding them, check if you did not yet.
I think this property has a pool, did not check it.
Used by schools in their trips, but very quiet.
Cannot say anything bad over all. I would have liked a breakfast included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1 mile from the South Rim entrance to the Grand Canyon National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Canyon Plaza Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Plaza Hotel Tusayan
- Quality Inn Grand Canyon National Park