Stayed for 3 nights and had a great time!
Had a room on the top floor,small balcony overlocking the restaurant.
The outdoor swimmingpool was freezing cold soo we used the indoor hot-tub.
Easy to find in Tusayan as it is a tiny "town" not very far from Grand canyon,would stay there again if its to cold to stay in the campgrounds!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1 mile from the South Rim entrance to the Grand Canyon National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelClick, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Canyon Plaza Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Plaza Hotel Tusayan
- Quality Inn Grand Canyon National Park