This was a total disappointment. We picked the hotel based on how close it was outside of the park. We couldn't get reservations inside. The people up front and at the restaurant were totally unfriendly and unhelpful. They told us two times that our package didn't have a free breakfast. We had to prove to them through our confirmation. They didn't even bother apologizing. The buffet was a JOKE. The selection was poor, the food luke warm. I tried a donut and it tasted like it was about a week old. The service there was also poor. I had to track them down for a simple cup of coffee and the woman seemed put out. We were there at the end of breakfast time and they actually started vacuuming right next to the table. We got the king suite and it was ridiculously empty. The wifi went in and out. The hospitality workers were good though. I required an extra shampoo and conditioner and they did that with no problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1 mile from the South Rim entrance to the Grand Canyon National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Canyon Plaza Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Plaza Hotel Tusayan
- Quality Inn Grand Canyon National Park