If you want to stay close to the canyon, in an inexpensive hotel, this is for you. Breakfast buffet was nice, (only frustration was after I had paid and tipped I found that service charge was automatically added so I tipped twice) HBO in the room. Outdoor pool- too cold in April, indoor Jacuzzi. 10 mins away from the canyo .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1 mile from the South Rim entrance to the Grand Canyon National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Canyon Plaza Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Plaza Hotel Tusayan
- Quality Inn Grand Canyon National Park