I stayed at this hotel recently when visiting the Grand Canyon. We were really disappointed for what I got. Old stuff in the room, no fridge (the first time in our trip !) We asked for cold water and were badly answered. So we decided not spending one dollar more in the hotel. We had a dinner (very good) at the view lodge and regretted a lot not being at this hotel.
No internet as well (very slow, doesn't work).
The only interest is the proximity to Grand canyon and tusayan airport (for an helicopter tour) but we would recommend to choose an other hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1 mile from the South Rim entrance to the Grand Canyon National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TravelClick, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Canyon Plaza Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Plaza Hotel Tusayan
- Quality Inn Grand Canyon National Park