I stayed at this hotel recently when visiting the Grand Canyon. As a previous review said saying it was a resort was a large stretch. I was really disappointed for what I got for the price. I had stayed in the Grand Canyon the night before and their hotel (Kachina) I stayed at was beautiful as well as having a partial view of the Grand Canyon. When all was said and done I paid $8.00 more to stay in the park. If you can get in I would stay in the park. There is nothing like seeing the canyon from your room in the morning instead of seeing this crummy place. (The taxes are quite high on the Quality Inn which drives up the price.) Internet very very slow and no continental breakfast but can eat in their buffet for $22.00 a plate!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1 mile from the South Rim entrance to the Grand Canyon National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Canyon Plaza Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Plaza Hotel Tusayan
- Quality Inn Grand Canyon National Park