“Disappointed” 2 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Phoenix, Arizona
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I went here not knowing what to expect. I understand it is an older restaurant but it is run down. The service was great but the building is in need of some major renovation. For instance, the doors to the entrance are crooked and do not close which was probably why there were flies all around, some of the seats have tears in them, the A/C was off and it was 90+ in the restaurant, there was a used napkin wedged in between the back of the seat and I just felt like the restaurant was a little dirty. I ordered the bacon cheeseburger and did not expect to get a processed patty for $7.99. I hope some day I could come back here and be able to give this restaurant a good review but for now it is what it is.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Milford, Ca
“GREAT FOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

These people know how to cook! Huge Plates of food good service We will be back. Cheap and good dishes of many types of food!

Visited February 2013
Socorro, New Mexico
“Good Family Restaurant Y Cantina”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Good food (not fast food). Good service. Friendly people. Good menue options. A complete family facility, even with showers, if needed.

Visited February 2013
“Do yourself a favor and stay away, anywhere is better than here.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

My wife, parents and I, while traveling, missed the opportunity to go to the Cracker Barrrel and opted to go a few more miles to this restaurant looking for breakfast. Everything went well even though the place looked run-downed and shabby. We sat down and was given menus. After a short period the first server didn't have the knowledge and was replaced by another who took the order well. After 30 minutes, still no food. When asked where our order was she said there was another order before ours, with some attitude, and declared that they were "extremely busy earlier". This made no sense as there was practically nobody there now. There is only three tables occupied and 30 empty. When asked again she stated we are waiting on the pancakes. We had her bring what was ready and she did. My scrambled eggs was satisfactory, however, my gravy was way too salty. The biscuit(?) was too buttery and together with the gravy was even too much for my dog who ate a bite and no more. My wife had the same as I. Pancakes and home fries were average, as well as the chorizo. We never got a bill or seen the server until our three munute wait for the cashier before we could even leave. We were there for over an hour for eggs and pancakes. Needless to say I left no tip and will never return.

I would highly consider going anywhere else, you can't go wrong. Bad everything. This is my only review ever given as I have never been so dissatisfied in my 45 years.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Williston, Florida
“People are awesome...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

The Ladies in the Lounge are some of the best people you will ever meet. The Owner Oscar is working hard to turn his new business around. He is there every day and night over seeing the satisfaction of his customers. And try his Taco Tuesday it is worth the trip.

Wendy Scott