My husband and I started our visit at Lake Atitlan at Lomas de Tzununa and what a start it was! The hotel is situated high above the lake for the most breathtaking view imaginable. It was the perfect retreat to relax and de-stress from "normal life" for a bit. The staff was kind, attentive and helpful. The owners, Thierry & Maria were warm and welcoming which was unexpected and so wonderful - Thierry even played classical guitar for us! We had the most delicious dinners in the restaurant, one warmed by the fire, and the other gazing out into the night sky over Lake Atitlan. I have never heard such peace and quiet from our private deck in the evening. I will never forget the experience and cannot wait to return to this hotel! If you are looking for charm, relaxation, good food, great conversation and an amazing view, Lomas de Tzununa is the place for you!
-Kerri and Daniel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lomas de Tzununa is located in Tzununa (Municipalily of Santa Cruz La Laguna), Lake Atitlán. The Hotel has 10 rooms all with wonderful views on the Lake Atitlán and its villages, private bathrooms and a private balcony. Lomas de Tzununa has a restaurant (national and international food), wi fi internet connection in the restaurant and swimming pool areas, swimming pool and access to the Lake Atitlan. We also rent kayaks and have a private boat for trips arround the Lake. We have a car to bring people up to the Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Lomas de Tzununa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lomas De Tzununa Hotel Santa Cruz La Laguna
- Lomas De Tzununa Guatemala/Lake Atitlan