What a special place!
After taking 3 planes a 3hour car ride and a 20 minute boat ride... It was a wonderful surprise.
We travel all over and laguna lodge is a pure gems.
The most beautiful views from a hotel room you can get!
All rooms face the lake with sunrises and sunsets that last for hours!!
There is a rhythm to the lake that is so peaceful in this hectic world.
The food was terrific!
I'm dreaming of the fresh watermelon juice with tequila right now!!
Were not vegetarian but loved the fresh creative tasty meals.
Perfect... I promise you won't miss meat!!!
the menu has a lot of great dishes for breakfast and lunch!
Dinners by the warm cozy fireplace with yummy menu for the night was delicious!
impeccable design at every turn graces this magical retreat.
Our room was fabulous with fresh flowers great artwork lots of room and a very comfortable bed.
I loved the lemongrass soap.
Day trips that were arranged by laguna were a blast, the handicrafts of the area were Amazing....weather was perfect...
We especially enjoyed the company of Maya & Jeffro... And of course Sheeba!
This place should definitely be on your bucket list...
Don't miss it....
- Also Known As:
- Laguna Lodge Eco-Resort And Nature Reserve
- Laguna Lodge Eco-Resort & Nature Reserve Hotel Santa Cruz La Laguna
- Laguna Lodge Eco-Resort & Nature Reserve Hotel
- Laguna Hotel Eco Nature Reserve
- Laguna Lodge Eco-Resort & Nature Reserve Guatemala/Lake Atitlan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Laguna Lodge is on the lakeshore of the legendary Lake Atitlan and exclusively nestled in its own nature reserve. Entry into this Mayan world begins by boat. In a privileged setting our luxuriously natural 5 star boutique hotel commands sweeping views over azure waters to a trio of dramatic volcanoes. Inspired by nature and created from volcanic stone, adobe and palm our spacious lakeside suites are individually appointed with comfortable hand hewn king beds, fine linens, intricate woven textiles and indigenous antiques. In the evenings our award winning Zotz restaurant is bathed in golden hues from a large stone fireplace and antique candelabras, a romantic ambiance for a fine dining experience. After the days tours and adventures enjoy a dip in the hot river rock spa pool and be pampered with a relaxing body treatment offered at our Hummingbird spa. Relax at the lava bar or lakeside pavilion and watch the surreal sunset turn into a star studded night. The Mayan highlands are rich in culture and the lodge’s indigenous staff look forward to offering you a unique and memorable experience! - Utz Ipetik! Welcome! Come and explore, discover and experience with us and see why Time magazine says – Laguna Lodge is pure Maya magic! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Tingo, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Laguna Lodge Eco-Resort & Nature Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.