“Just great!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 20 things to do in Drake Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Corcovado Info Center is a tour operator located in Drake Bay, owned by Kenneth Mora Mendoza, tour guide with over ten years of extensive experience and knowledge of the Corcovado National Park, Cano Island and the Osa Peninsula. We are specialists in overnight trips to the Corcovado National Park where you can see amazing wildlife, forest and beautiful nature. Also we do many other tours in the area, such as whale and dolphin watching, snorkeling at Cano Island, Terraba-Sierpe Mangrove Forest excursions and more. Contact us if you would like to have a great experience in the National Park.
rotterdam
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I just e-mailed Corcovado Info Center last minute to see if they have they could help me with my visit to Corcovado Info Center. Kenneth, the owner, really went the extra mile and arranged the whole thing. Visit (and night) to Corcovado, snorkeling near the Island, kayaking over the river etc and stay at Drake Bay. I must admit the walked the extra mile for us.

Worth mentioning is the fast e-mail response (often within the minute)!

Visited August 2013

Florence
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Very professional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

I would to spend one night in la sirena camp, in Corcovado national park. The easiest way is from Bahia drake but the most of tour start from Carate. I found Corcovado info center who organize what I looking for. For some trouble to my fly I had to revisited all my Costa Rica trip. Kenneth has show flexibility and comprehension. The tour was perfect, we had a very excellent guide in the park and we saw a lot of animal, she smell it. Food was perfect, also too much. The ranger station is quite raw, you have to come back with your trash and the cleaness is not their priority but the staff provide from Kenneth was good and make feel us safe.

Visited August 2013
austin, tx
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Excellent guide to Sirena”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Kenneth was an excellent guide on our trip to Corcovado. He is a great spotter and can zero in on seemingly invisible animals with his scope. There were several groups at the park, and comparing notes we saw more animals. (Two tapir, a large group of coati mundi, peccaries, many monkeys - including a close up view of a howling howler - many birds). Kenneth speaks excellent English, which is helpful, and can organize other tours and activities as well. We highly recommend him.

Visited July 2013
Kansas City
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Family adventure with Kenneth.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Two years ago my husband and I did a 2 night stay in Sirena with Kenneth and had such a great experience that when we decided to return with our children we didn't hesitate to contact Kenneth again.

Kenneth handled all of our hotel arrangements in Drake Bay for the night before we went to Sirena and for the 3 nights afterwards. It was nice to be able to contact someone who knows Drake so well and could advise us about the locations and types of properties available.

As for our Corcovado/Sirena adventure it could not have been better. Sure, we probably could have done it on our own, but it was worth every penny to not have to worry about a thing. Kenneth has tents, air mattresses, sheets, provides and cooks all of the meals. All we had to do was show up with our rubber boots and bug spray and enjoy.

Kenneth did an excellent job with our children. He would pose questions in a way that really got them thinking. They learned so much and had a blast along the way. They didn't even mind the 4:30 a.m. wake up call because the early hours provide the best wild life viewing.

Once again we were amazed at all of the wild life Kenneth could spot. We saw countless birds and animals. He also taught us about plant life in the rain forest. Meals were delicious, and we didn't have to raise a finger. The tents were, well tents. We love camping, and being surrounded by people from all around the world adds an interesting element to the adventure.

If we are lucky enough to have a third trip to Sirena we will certainly call Kenneth.

Visited July 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“needs to offer water, lots of ants”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

small place after a long hike through the jungel I thought they should have botteled water or offer something cold to drink.

Visited June 2013