“Corcovado enhanced with Kenneth!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 16 attractions in Drake Bay
Type: Tourist/ Visitor Centers
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Corcovado Info Center is a tour operator located in Drake Bay, owned by Kenneth Mora Mendoza, tour guide with over ten years of extensive experience and knowledge of the Corcovado National Park, Cano Island and the Osa Peninsula. We are specialists in overnight trips to the Corcovado National Park where you can see amazing wildlife, forest and beautiful nature. Also we do many other tours in the area, such as whale and dolphin watching, snorkeling at Cano Island, Terraba-Sierpe Mangrove Forest excursions and more. Contact us if you would like to have a great experience in the National Park.
London, United Kingdom
“Corcovado enhanced with Kenneth!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

This amazing part of the world is filled to the brim with wonderful nature and wildlife at every footstep. The 3 day trip we did with Kenneth from Corcovado Info Center was greatly enhanced with his expert guiding skills and knowledge. We took the boat from drake bahia and camped in the ranger station for 2 nights. Kenneth cooked up some fine jungle cuisine all serviced with interesting conversation (perfect english) which matched his easy going and inquisitive personality. Kenneth has been guiding for many years and that shows.We have done many jungle adventures and this one was defiantly was one of the best! Highly recommended visiting Corcovado especially with Kenneth as your guide.

Visited December 2012

Bonn, Germany
“Nature at its best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

When I planned the Costa RIca Trip I was sure Drake Bay and the Corcovado National Park is the place to go to see Nature and all these beautiful animals that live in Costa Rica. However, I was not sure which Tour Guide to chose. Luckily I found the information about the Tours organized from the Corcovado Info Center by its owner Kenneth Mora.
The correspondence via Email went great and we were all set for the tour. He gave us advise on hostels in Drake Bay.
The Trip: Was great. Just when we arrived we saw a Tapir what a great start for the rainforest tour.
Our Tourguide Zobeida was great she spotted all the animals and her experience on finding the animals was very good. Fresh Coconut after we observed scarlet macaws in an almond tree was just what we needed for breakfast.
Almost all tourist are with tourguides and the park is big enough so that we were alone most of the time. Our groups were very small, we were 4 people per guide.
We saw all the main animals except the white headed monkeys and the jaguar. However I did not expect to see these very shy animals. I was very happy to see the three other monkey species, the tapir, the sloth, the coati and the anteater and all these cool birds, lizards, iguanas and alligators. We had enough time to take pictures. As we did the overnight tour we were not under time pressure to rush through the forest and we had a spectacular sunset and sunrise. The camp at the ranger station was rudimentary, however it is still a ranger station and it had tap water and flush toilets. And what I didn't expect: Wireless Network. Ken and Zobeida prepared good dinner and breakfast as well as lunch. We were cared for very well.
I have just one small suggestion. I would like to have heard a little bit more about the animals (interesting facts, biologic facts or historic facts).
So all in all it was a great trip and we thank Ken and his team for this wonderful experiences seeing all these animals and the great rainforest.

Calgary, Canada
“Great Guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

We struggled initially with another operator who was to provide a 3 day hike into the Corcovado. Kenneth Mora responded to this crisis and help arranged all transportation there. Once there he was a very knowledgeable guide and provided exceptional service with fantastic pictures, and in spite of having to attend to business the last day of our trip arranged for another great guide to hike us out of the park. We definitely will rebook with Kenneth who is currently helping us plan the next trip.
Thanks!!

Portland, Oregon
“Magnifico!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I showed up at Drake Bay without any plans or hotel reservations; I was winging it. So many hotels, restaurants, tours and things to do in Drake Bay- how did I choose the best ones for me? Simple! I got the low down from a super helpful gal named Emelie at the Corcovado Info Center. Even if they couldn't organize a tour they could recommend other tour guides. I found this place on my first day of a 6 day stay in this area. So glad I did!

sale,manchester,uk
10 attraction reviews
“Kenneth is a fabulous guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Ken Mora was our guide in SIrena.He went out of his way to make our experience truly memorable ensuring we saw as much as possible.He is hard working and devoted to customer care and studying nature.He is genuinely enthused when he sees something new;taking care to photograph for his own records any interesting encounter.Use Ken and tell him what you would like to see..Nature has no guarantees but Ken will really try his best to show you what is out there.Ken misses nothing..The night hike searching for snakes was fantastic.

Visited March 2012