We loved La Paloma! We stayed here for three nights - a family of four in Bungalow #1. We loved the rustic but perfectly accommodating rooms. Even though it was June we didn't miss the A/C. The property is small and private so if feels like your own little oasis. Some of the best food we had in Costa Rica was here, even our sometimes picky kids loved it. The organized trips were great - we did Corcovado and the Mangrove Tour. Our guide Randall was wonderful. We saw lots of animals and learned so much about Costa Rica. Our son had an earache and La Paloma made sure that we got the medicine we needed before we flew home. We didn't have to worry or plan anything while we were here. It was a true vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have outstanding views of Drake Bay and the Pacific Ocean from our Lodge. Our standard rooms are large and include a private bath and an ocean view balcony. Our ranchos are one and two-story private cabins that also offer balconies with stunning ocean views. They hold up to 6 people and are very spacious. Some are equipped with a bathroom on both the upper and lower level, and are suitable for families or two couples traveling together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Expedia and Venere so you can book your La Paloma Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Paloma Hotel Drake Bay
- La Paloma Drake Bay
- La Paloma Lodge Costa Rica/Drake Bay