La Paloma Lodge is a great home-base for people wanting to explore the Osa Peninsula. The lodge has amazing activities at its fingertips- from snorkeling and diving to mangrove tours and trips to Corcovado National Park. What sets La Paloma apart is the expertise of its guides- they are friendly, knowledgable, and genuinely want to show you around. The food and hotel staff are also top-notch. You won't go hungry here! Everyone you meet- from the people serving you dinner to the manager will make you feel at home. The other thing worth noting is how spotlessly clean the grounds, rooms, and common areas are- everything is kept in pristine condition, which is not an easy feat in the climate. Take the time to make the trek down here- you'll be glad you did and will be rewarded with a great adventure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have outstanding views of Drake Bay and the Pacific Ocean from our Lodge. Our standard rooms are large and include a private bath and an ocean view balcony. Our ranchos are one and two-story private cabins that also offer balconies with stunning ocean views. They hold up to 6 people and are very spacious. Some are equipped with a bathroom on both the upper and lower level, and are suitable for families or two couples traveling together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo and Expedia so you can book your La Paloma Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Paloma Hotel Drake Bay
- La Paloma Drake Bay
- La Paloma Lodge Costa Rica/Drake Bay