“Don't miss the place.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
PT
“Don't miss the place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

Just go there and enjoy it! Enjoy your meal and just ask Curt why is this PARADISE! ;-) You'll know what I mean! After the conversation, you'll want to stay there FOREVER! ;-)
And, by the way, the food is GREAT!

Visited July 2014

Lausanne
“Great food & very nice owner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

Small menu but fresh tasty food. I usually don't eat fish but Curt made me changed my mind. The fish here is so good, perfectly grilled in banana leaves. I loved it. The fruit cocktail is also delicious. Curt, the owner, is very nice and THE source of information for Drake Bay and activities around. I warmly recommend you go there on your 1st night in Drake bay.

Newcastle
“The only time I had vegetables in Costa Rica!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

I love Costa Rica, but I'm a veggie and after 6 weeks I was pretty tired of rice and beans. I decided to meet some people for dinner and they recommended this place. This is quite a limited menu and only one veggie option, but it was fantastic. A huge portion of Vermicelli style pasta with vegetables. So tasty and so big that I took a doggy bag home with me. I was pleased I went here as the service was excellent and the food was great. Much needed vegetables. In addition, it was pretty cheap for the size of the meal. I think I paid £3 for my food and it easily could've been shared between two people.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Highly recommend!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Wonderful! Loved the food (delicious, inexpensive, ginormous helpings of fresh fish and vegetables); Love the view (amazing birds (blue gray tanager, Passerini's tanager, motmot, ed legged honey creeper, and many more)eating bananas on feeders in close to the deck); Love Curt (a wealth of information on the area); Love the outstanding array or stunning images of flora and fauna of the peninsula on auto advance on a large screen easy viewing from tables; Love the yummy pineapple, papaya and banana smoothies.

Madrid, Spain
“Excellent and simple food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

We went twice for dinner at Curt's restaurant. He is charming, and he gave us so many advices about the region. It was great having him telling us interesting things while we eat his delicious dishes. If you ask for one dish, two persons will eat. Try the banana-pineapple- papaya rhum shake... Amazing!

Visited May 2014