“Dive Here!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Islands, Nature/ Wildlife Areas, Outdoors
Reading, United Kingdom
“Dive Here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

The biodiversity here was incredible, i did my open water dive course and in the 3 days of diving saw countless fish, crustaceans, plant life and even sharks and manta rays! Amazing place!

Visited May 2013

Bern, Switzerland
3 attraction reviews
“Great snorkeling”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

We were taken there by boat for a snorkeling trip. We had about 25 meters of visibility, saw from Morey Eels, sea turtles, lots of colorful fiush and a smaller shark. On the way there, we saw a humpback whale from a far distance and many dolphins.

Visited April 2013
Hayward, Wisconsin
47 attraction reviews
“Expected more”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I chose Cano Island tour for the possibility of seeing dolphins and/or whales. Usually, I'm told they are in abundance this time of year (September). We only saw 2 dolphins, though the operators did make extra time to cruise the area looking for more. Basically, this tour is snorkeling, which I enjoy. We had one instructor who was very knowledgeable, but half of the time I was in the water I was trying to follow his instructions and stay close by. So for me, it wasn't relaxing like I'm used to. I wouldn't do it again, unless there were recent sitings of dolphins/whales.

Visited February 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Sharks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

We had a great experience snorkeling and diving! Had the chance to see beautiful fish, flora and a school of sharks!

Visited January 2013
Monterey, California
“Wrong tour company used”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Be careful about tour company . The one we used Southern Expeditions no longer use their boat, switched operators and the boat with 7 people on it didn't have enough room for all of us to see the wildlife. After getting to the island, which we didn't get to see, we jumped into deep water with life vests and swam to our guide to a large group of fish. The distance in swimming and snorkeling tired us out (age makes a big difference). We had to swim to the boat versus the boat coming to get us.

We were taken to another island for lunch, which was good. The best of this adventure was meeting the other people. There are better places to spend our money.

Visited April 2013