My husband and I went to the Waterfall Villas at the end of January 2013.
I had been viewing their website for a couple of years and finally got the chance to
get away. It was much more than what we expected. The setting is breathtaking.
We met Franco and Fateh as well as their staff and everyone made us feel so welcomed.
We did a package that included yoga daily, a few excursions, massage, and all of our meals.
The food was incredible, the most tasty, gourmet vegan meals we have ever had. It was
exciting to sit down and find out what part of the world was inspiring our next meal! It was definitely a highlight to not have to deal with trying to find a healthy and vegan place to eat every meal. Our activities included a zipline,
a hike to the giant waterfalls with Franco and also a tour of Manuel Antonio Park. We also got to see a few of the local beaches. We are already planning what to do next year! I can't thank the staff enough for making this vacation truly relaxing; no tv, internet, or phones for 8 days was just what we needed!
- Also Known As:
- Cascadas Farallas Waterfall Villas Hotel Dominical
- Cascadas Farallas Waterfall Villas Hotel
- Cascadas Farallas Waterfall Villas Costa Rica/Dominical
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and romantic eco-resort with 6 luxurious Balinese tropical style suites, with private Waterfalls, full Spa, and organic meal services. The Waterfall Villas specializes in Exotic Honeymoon packages, Waterfall destination Weddings, Raw foods / Vegan packages and Spa Detox packages. The property is a Romantic Wellness Retreat in the exotic jungle of Costa Rica where the energy of our very own private Waterfalls will resonate into your body, mind and soul with healing and rejuvenation. ... more less