“World Class Rejuvination Program!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cascadas Farallas Waterfall Villas

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dominical
Cascadas Farallas Waterfall Villas
You added Cascadas Farallas Waterfall Villas to your Saves list
3 miles NE of Dominical | calle principal direction San Isidro, Dominical 99999, Costa Rica   |
Ranked #3 of 14 Dominical B&B and Inns
Costa Rica
“World Class Rejuvination Program!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2008

I have been all over the world, born in Peru, living in the USA over 50 years. I wanted to go somewhere fabulous , somewhere sacred for my 80th birthday .How wonderful to rejuvinate under my own waterfall with excellent spa treatments and detox all organic! The best Noni and fresh coconut ever!
I have been teaching Tai Chi for seniors and I joined a special Qi Gong workshop held at Cascadas Farallas while I was there that changed the way I breathe and helped me reach a new level of awareness. I can truly say that I got younger and I feel reborn to enter another incredible phase of life!
While I was there I met another couple doing thier 50th anniversary!
Every morning I saw dozens of giant blue Morpho butterflies going up and down the waterfalls just off my balcony! I slept like an angel! I will do everything I can to return asap!

Teresa Davis
Ventura, California
[--]

• Liked — The baths, the beds and the views!
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
The Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2008

As another review mentioned, this place just recently opened. The owners were extremely gracious and went out of their way to make sure we had a great time. They even worked out transportation from San Jose (about 3 hours) and then on to our next stop. A rental car would probably be the most convenient, but it is fairly easy to get taxis from Dominical.

Cascadas is a series of villas, two of which are now open. There will be six plus when the place is finished. But, it doesn't feel like a construction in progress. They modeled this place on Balinese villas, and the theme feels right in this setting - kind of a cross between Costa Rica and Bali - not bad.

This place is perfect if you're on your honeymoon or even a surfer with some resources that wants the waves in Dominical without the low rent feel of most of the bungalows in the area. There is a stream running through the property with cascading waterfalls just a 100 meters away. Lovely and private.

The food is delicious. It's basically vegetarian and organic, much (if not all) is raised on their farm. One night we did have fresh Mahi Mahi. Breakfast is included, and dinner is a fairly priced opt-in. I would almost call it a global cuisine, rooted in Central America with many hints of the owners world travels to India and Asia.

• Stayed December 2007, traveled as a couple
Mill Valley, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2008

My wife and I just got back from a wonderful honeymoon, or 'Luna de Miel' as they say in Costa Rica. By far, our favorite experience was the 6 days we spent at Cascadas Farallas just up the road from Dominical. The hotel just opened in Dec 2007, so we were one of the first guests. Franco and Fateh are the married couple who own and run the place. They are super cool people who share tons of knowledge about the local adventures and restaurants you should explore. The villas are highlighted with Balinese decor and the artisan stone work shows the love the couple invested in their property. The rooms are very comfortable with much nicer facilities than other hotels in the area. We loved our stay and can't wait to go back.

If you're looking for a relaxing high-end experience, enjoying the sound of waterfalls cascading outside your villa and close proximity to horseback riding, nice restaurants and beautiful beaches - Cascadas Farallas is a must stay on your next trip to Costa Rica.

• Liked — high-end service, comfort of rooms & beauty of surroundings
  • Disliked — hard to find, but they are adding better signage
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Cascadas Farallas Waterfall Villas? Share your experiences!