We spent one night at Hotel Domilocos in route to Playa Matapalo. We felt it was a great deal for the price. Our room was quiet and comfortable with air conditioning. We arrived around 10pm and restaurant was closing but staff was very cordial and stayed to serve us a cerveza which we greatly appreciated after our long trip from the US and drive to Dominical from San Jose. We were all very pleased with our complimentary breakfast the next morning of great coffee (and believe me you can get bad coffee at hotels in Costa Rica) eggs, and fresh fruit. Open air restaurant allows you to absorb the sounds of the birds singing and the beautiful flowering plants around you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 21 room hotel located at 50 meters from the beach, with a very popular Italian restaurant called ConFusione. The spacy, clean rooms are all equipped with A/C, private bathrooms and hot water. The standard rooms can accomodate up to 4 people, the big rooms up to 7 people. We have a huge jacuzzi, and end of may 2008 the lounge bar will be ready. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Hotel Domilocos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domilocos Hotel Dominical
- Hotel Domilocos Costa Rica/Dominical