We had a relaxing week stay while taking a break from our Inn in Santa Ana. We stayed in Villa Las Rocas Arriba for the full time. Our partners came in for the weekend and stayed in Abajo. The Villas are wonderfully equipped with many little extra touches. Daryl and Donna were great hosts and one of the hotel dogs, "Little Ricky", would come and visit our dog. SFTS would also serve as a great base for a more active vacation. The beaches of Dominical and Uvita are near. For a secluded stay with amazing ocean and jungle views, this is the place!
- Also Known As:
- Shelter From The Storm Hotel Dominical
- Shelter From The Storm Hotel
- Shelter From The Storm Costa Rica/Dominical
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shelter from the Storm is a group of 2 villas perched on a 5 acre mountainside point, 60 meters above the Pacific, high enough to give dramatic views of the coast to the Osa Pennisula, but low enough to hear the waves breaking on the rocks below. Hotel rates for your own private place! Ammenities: Shared pool adjacent Entertainment Rancho with honor bar, BBQ,satelite stereo tv & dvd, washer/dryer, & much more.... ... more less