We spent a week in Arriba Los Rocas villa at Shelter from the Storm and loved it. This was our first trip to Costa Rica and I relied almost entirely on Tripadvisor postings and you can believe that it really is as good as they say! The view, the monkeys, the birds, and the villa were wonderful. I unconditionally recommend Shelter from the Storm! Afterwards we went to Manuel Antonio which was nice, and then on to Jaco (why is this a tourist destination??), but nothing came close to Dominical and the Shelter.
- Also Known As:
- Shelter From The Storm Hotel Dominical
- Shelter From The Storm Hotel
- Shelter From The Storm Costa Rica/Dominical
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shelter from the Storm is a group of 2 villas perched on a 5 acre mountainside point, 60 meters above the Pacific, high enough to give dramatic views of the coast to the Osa Pennisula, but low enough to hear the waves breaking on the rocks below. Hotel rates for your own private place! Ammenities: Shared pool adjacent Entertainment Rancho with honor bar, BBQ,satelite stereo tv & dvd, washer/dryer, & much more.... ... more less