Remember people, you are in a barely populated part of the country next to second growth secondary rain forest - yes there will be some bugs. The staff was just excellent and looked out for our needs the entire time. The food was remarkable and we ate numerous meals there and bypassed the Dominical strip of restaurants. We extended our stay because the area had what we wanted and the staff was so encouraging and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This unique style 3 star hotel is set on the banks of the Baru river, located 900 mtrs from the beach and surrounded by impressive tropical forests, the jungle resort Villas Rio Mar awaits you with the traditional Costa Rican friendly hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and HostelWorld so you can book your Villas Rio Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Rio Mar Hotel Dominical
- Hotel Rio Mar
- Rio Mar Hotel
- Villas Rio Mar Costa Rica/Dominical