“one of my best experiences in costa rica.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pineapple Kayak Tours

Pineapple Kayak Tours
Pineapple Tours Office (Between Police and Que Nivel), Dominical 99999, Costa Rica
+506 8873 3283
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 12 Attractions in Dominical
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We offer Kayak and Stand Up Paddleboard tours in and around Dominical, Costa Rica. It's an amazing way to discover the beauty, nature and adventure of this tropical paradise. Whether you are kayaking through enchanting mangrove estuaries, searching for exotic birds and animals, paddling through adrenaline-filled ocean caves, coastal kayaking in Dominicalito, or just a lazy paddle up the rio Baru, our 7 years experience and knowledgeable guides will leave you with memories and a HUGE smile. Tours to Mangroves, Caves, Whale's Tail, La Isla Ballena, Rio Baru and Uvita, and Manuel Antonio.
Avon, Colorado, United States
“one of my best experiences in costa rica.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

i recently traveled to costa rica from colorado, to attend the envision music festival & to get away from the snow. i met nego & rachel, owners of pineapple kayak tours. their tour was one of the highlights of my trip, not only are nego & rachel welcoming, they are also knowledgable about the land and the wild life around them! i learned so much about birds from rachel, i was spotting them the rest of my trip. taking the kayak tour made me feel more in touch with my surroundings & the land i was visiting. not to mention taking a break and eating fresh costa rican fruit on the beach in the middle of our tour was awesome! from sloth swimming holes, to seeing iguanas in the trees, pineapple kayak tours aloud me to spend time on the water and see costa rica in a different way. i highly recommend this tour!

Acton, Massachusetts
“One of the highlights of our trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

We went to Dominical to get a bit off the beaten path. This trip was part of that. Kayaking through the mangroves is magical, and Rachel was the best of guides, identifying every animal and bird. There was even fresh fruit at the end of the trip. Highly recommended!

New York
3 attraction reviews
“Rachel is Queen of the Mangroves!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

We enjoyed a tranquil Mangrove tour with Rachel who is so knowledgeable and passionate about nature. The beautiful birds were a delight to behold and her gentle and sensitive way of helping us experience this eco-system was superb. We learned a lot. Kind and caring, Rachel even took out a rope from her supply box and towed our daughter with her kayak when the paddling became difficult for her. The delicious fresh fruit buffet at the trip's conclusion was an amazing touch that left us feeling refreshed and well taken care of. Thank you Rachel, we had an amazing time.

Visited January 2013
Chatham, New Jersey
“The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Pineapple Kayak tours came highly recommended and did not disappoint, it was great and the highlight of my trip to Costa Rica. I did an afternoon kayak tour of the mangroves and got to see a lot of incredible wildlife in a really amazing and unique ecosystem. The tour was well staffed, informative and interesting and the fresh fruit while watching the sunset at the end of the tour was a special treat.

Rachel and Nego were absolutely the best guides: friendly and super helpful in planning my short time in Dominical. I used their recommendations for restaurants, hotels, transposition, and other activities in the area. Rachel and Nego make you feel like friends from the start which is great when traveling in a new area.

Pineapple Kayak Tours also helped arrange for my surf lesson which was also amazing, and I rented a board from them the next day and saw a huge improvement. Any future trips to Costa Rica will involve a tour with Pineapple they just can't be beat for value and experience when visiting Dominical. I hope to be back soon!

Simi Valley, California
“Mangrove Kayak Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

My wife and I decided upon another recomendation to join Rachel on a guided tour of the mangroves. The tour was very easy and enjoyable as Rachel identified the many birds and other wild life, even a small (not dangerous) crocodile. She has a great knowledge of the mangrove, which made the travel through the rivers which were beautiful educational as well. The scenery was breathtakling! Pineapple Tours provided everything we ndeded including hats, binoculars, dry storage and even photos. area, rivers was beautiful. I definitely would recomend this tour to everyone!