“Kayak Tours with Pineapple Kayak Tours” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pineapple Kayak Tours

Pineapple Kayak Tours
Pineapple Tours Office (Between Police and Que Nivel), Dominical 99999, Costa Rica
+506 8873 3283
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 14 Attractions in Dominical
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer Kayak and Stand Up Paddleboard tours in and around Dominical, Costa Rica. It's an amazing way to discover the beauty, nature and adventure of this tropical paradise. Whether you are kayaking through enchanting mangrove estuaries, searching for exotic birds and animals, paddling through adrenaline-filled ocean caves, coastal kayaking in Dominicalito, or just a lazy paddle up the rio Baru, our 7 years experience and knowledgeable guides will leave you with memories and a HUGE smile. Tours to Mangroves, Caves, Whale's Tail, La Isla Ballena, Rio Baru and Uvita, and Manuel Antonio.
Alexandria, Louisiana, United States
“Kayak Tours with Pineapple Kayak Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

We had a great experience. Rachel and Nego (great couple) were very endearing people. They made the tour enjoyable even for those of our group that were busy being mesmorized by the things around them. Both had lots of knowledge about the environments to which we paddled through. It made things very enjoyable/fun. At the end of our tour they provided a light snack which was some very enjoyable pineapple, mango, and papaya (locally grown I suspect), which was delicious. We could not be any happier with the level of service and expertise provided by this dynamic team. It was very nice to connect to them and even get to know them well beyond the tour guides they were.
We were greatful to them for our tour and the fact that my wife told me, Rachel helped set up our horseback ridding tour as well. Thank you Rachel!!
We will definitely recommend you guys to anyone traveling your way and esp for the tour.

Thanks again!!

Monroe, Wisconsin
“A must do tour...........”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

You can't go wrong with this one! Rachel and Nego took our group of 13 with ease and their knowledge of the mangroves was exceptional. We all really learned a lot about the ecosystems and wildlife while lazily paddling and soaking it all in. The cool thing about kayaking in this area is you can really get close to the wildlife for some amazing encounters and photo opportunities. The natural beauty of the area needs to be seen up close to truly appreciate and in my opinion there is no better way to experience the mangroves than with Pineapple Kayak Tours.

Darin

Los Angeles, California
“Dominical, Costa Rica was AMAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

Thank you Rachel and Nego for such an amazing tour! The kayaking tour was so much fun and the fruit we had after Kayaking was the BEST fruit I have ever had! My family of 20 stayed in Dominical, Costa Rica for my wedding the beginning of May 2012. Rachel helped me set up all of our activities/tours. Its so hard to coordinate activities for a large group all the way from California but she went out of her way to set everything up and every tour she set up for us was so amazing and fun! It was more than what we expected! Thank you Rachel and Nego!

Monroe, Wisconsin, United States
“Don't Miss This One!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

I don't know where tp begin, our trip to Costa Rica was AMAZING and this kayak tour was absolutely WONDERFUL! Rachel and Nego truely are... self decribed "Bird Nerds" :) We saw some of the most peaceful sights I have ever seen. The Tour was informative and adventurous. I was not about to leave Costa Rica without seeing some Monkeys and thanks to this tour I did! I was totally taken in by seeing the wild life in their natural habitat and saw too many different kinds of birds to count. The Mangrove was mysterious and peaceful. To top it all off, the fresh cut fruit was delish!! Thank you to Rachel and Nego for the great experience. Pura Vida!!!

Lena, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
“Rachel & Nego are wonderfull!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

We took the mangrove kayak tour with Rachel & Nego. The scenery was so beautiful and peaceful! We split into two groups. Rachel took the girls and made sure we knew how to correctly paddle so we didn't overuse our backs since we had some first-timers in our group. She taught us about the different types of mangroves, birds and other wildlife. We saw an entire family group of 25-30 Capuchin monkeys, including a baby! Nego took the boys since they wanted to fish more than sightsee and they even saw monkeys and a cayman in additional to the amazing birdlife. We were able to take some great photos. After the tour, we relaxed beachside while Rachel cut up a huge local fruit assortment. She even squeezed the pineapple rinds so we could drink the juice! I highly recommend this tour, it was awesome. And if you need something to do the next day, they have awesome rates to rent surfboards and boogie boards and they are just a short walk to the beach where they give lessons.

Visited April 2012