“Great time!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sunset Surf Dominical - Day Lessons

Sunset Surf Dominical - Day Lessons
50 Meters East of Main St. & Quality Rd. At Domilocos, Dominical 11901, Costa Rica
+506 8917 3143
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 12 Attractions in Dominical
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a surf camp that will plan and set up your entire Costa Rican surf vacation, and we also run a surf school with daily surf lessons. We are proud supporters of both 1% for the Planet and the Surfrider Foundation. Our instructors are certified by the ISA , Costa Rican Lifegaurd Association, and are all avid surfers from around the globe. We will turn you from a "never ever" to an "intermediate" surfer by the time you leave us! If you are in intermediate surfer we will transport you to different surf spots where we will work on all aspects surfing point breaks to big beach break. Not only will we teach you everything you need to know about surfing we will show you around Costa Rica and make sure you are enjoying yourself in this jungle paradise! Please drop us an email to discuss your next Costa Rican surf vacation.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“Great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Amazing lesson, amazing teacher and especially I was able to get up first shot!!! Woohoo!

Thanks to Dylan!

Bozeman, Montana
“Thanks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

First time surfing! Had a great time! I plan on returning and taking one of the surf camps to really hone in on some surfing skills. Thanks again Dylan and crew.

Somerville, Massachusetts
“Best place to learn to surf”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Dylan and the crew at Sunset Surf are INCREDIBLE teachers! I was positive I wasn't going to be able to surf and Dylan had me riding waves within 15 minutes of being in the water.

Great people, great teachers and I actually learned a bunch about how waves break, work and general surf safety as well.

Whistler, Canada
“Sweet surf experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

Thanks to Dylan for an awesome surf experience. Both my partner and I were very impressed with his knowledge and teaching techniques. We were both standing up in no time, and riding the waves. Cheers!

Houston
“Surf lessons in Dominical”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

Sunset was recommended by David and Cindy from Villas Alturas. The lessons were for my 17 year old daughter who had never surfed before, she was up and surfing within the first hour, the instruction was first rate and the cost was reasonable.