“Great time!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Dominical
More attraction details
Owner description: We are proud supporters of 1% for the Planet, Surf rider Foundation, and Sea Shepherd. Our instructors are certified by the ISA , Costa Rican Lifeguard Association, and are all avid surfers from around the globe. We will turn you from a "never ever" to an "intermediate" surfer by the time you leave us! If you are in intermediate surfer we will transport you to different surf locations where we will work on all aspects surfing point breaks to big beach break. Located on Dominical beach at the brand new MAVI surf hotel. Not only will we teach you everything you need to know about surfing we will show you around Costa Rica and make sure you experience this jungle paradise! Please drop us an email to discuss your Costa Rican surf vacation.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“Great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Amazing lesson, amazing teacher and especially I was able to get up first shot!!! Woohoo!

Thanks to Dylan!

Bozeman, Montana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Thanks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

First time surfing! Had a great time! I plan on returning and taking one of the surf camps to really hone in on some surfing skills. Thanks again Dylan and crew.

Somerville, Massachusetts
“Best place to learn to surf”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Dylan and the crew at Sunset Surf are INCREDIBLE teachers! I was positive I wasn't going to be able to surf and Dylan had me riding waves within 15 minutes of being in the water.

Great people, great teachers and I actually learned a bunch about how waves break, work and general surf safety as well.

Whistler, Canada
“Sweet surf experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

Thanks to Dylan for an awesome surf experience. Both my partner and I were very impressed with his knowledge and teaching techniques. We were both standing up in no time, and riding the waves. Cheers!

Houston
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Surf lessons in Dominical”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

Sunset was recommended by David and Cindy from Villas Alturas. The lessons were for my 17 year old daughter who had never surfed before, she was up and surfing within the first hour, the instruction was first rate and the cost was reasonable.