“so much fun!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 12 attractions in Dominical
Type: Surf Camps
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We offer surf lessons and day trip for tourist. We also book tours and offer information about Dominical and the surrounding area.
Arnhem, The Netherlands
“so much fun!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I loved the time I spend with the costa rica surf camp. Cesar (the owner) is a nice and open person who really makes you feel welcome in Dominical. I always had so much fun with my surflessons, and my surfinstructor Ezequiel always tryed to understand me. When I was a little scared, he allways gives me a save feeling when I was surfing. What really good is about this surfschool is that the only take 2 persons on 1 instructor. So you can get everything you need to learn surfing :D Thanks everybody for everything!
Now the last surflessons i tryed to turn more and more, I WANT MORE :)

Visited February 2013

Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“Really Great Surfcamp”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I made the surfcamp and I adored the experience. The village (playa dominical) was really beautiful and the member of the team are really sweet. I recommend surfcamp Costa Rica for everybody of any level.

Visited January 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Denver, Colorado, United States
“Great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

These guys were awesome! My 8 yr old son and I took lessons. The guys were so patient and we both got up. We each had our own instructor and it was very safe. They let us borrow their umbrella for the day and boogie boards. I highly recommend them for anyone looking to surf particularly if you have a child who is interested

Weatherford, Texas
“Satisfaction”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I recently had the pleasure of taking beginner surfing lessons with two very knowledgeable, patient, and helpful young men at Costa Rica Surf Camp, Dominical. Cesar and Ezequiel were not only good at what they do, they are just fun to be around. I would recommend anyone wanting to learn to surf to look these two up and let them introduce you to the great surf of Dominical, Costa Rica.

Visited February 2013
San Francisco, California
3 attraction reviews
“Best Part of Our Trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Our surfing lesson with Cesar and Jordi was the best part of our trip to Costa Rica.
I had been learning surfing for about 6 months (at Ocean Beach, San Francisco) and my wife had never surfed.
Cesar schedules classes around clean, small waves that are perfect for beginners. The group size is small (4:2 learner to teacher ratio!), and they provide delicious fruit and cold water during the break in the lesson.
But the important part: did the lesson help us surf? Hell yes!
My wife stood up on her very first try, and I caught my first "green" wave (ie, I caught the shoulder, not the whitewater) and got invaluable tips on saving energy while paddling out past the break. Since the lesson, my confidence and surfing have continued to improve.
Thank you Cesar, for a very helpful introduction to this great sport.