“River Rafting Adventure” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 17 things to do in Dominical
More attraction details
Owner description: Adventure company dedicated to a personalized and high quality service. White water rafting, kayak tours, surf school/camp and concierge service. Discover with us the wonders of the South Pacific!
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“River Rafting Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2010

The river raft trip on 16 Dec 2010 with Henry, Gustavo, and Luis was wonderful. I have always wanted to do river rafting but never could get it together. The staff of Dominical Surf Adventure made it safe and fun. I was in the raft with Luis as the guide and it was exhilirating and fun. My friends Elke, Jack, Tammy and I will be talking about that experience for years. Norma was great as the tour coordinator. Thank you Domincal Surf Adventure for making a dream come true for me.

Pat Mescus

A TripAdvisor Member
“Well worth the money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2010

My girlfriend and I came in and met Henry the owner on short notice. He was very welcoming and was able to set up a rafting trip on the guabo river the very next day. The trip was amazing with beautiful sights. The rapids were fun and the guides Louise and Gustavo were very knowledgable and very entertaining. Overall the experience was amazing including a jump off a huge rock into a pool, a climb up a beautiful waterfall where we were lucky enough to see poison dart frogs, and some other great stuff. Overall this was money well spent around 80$ USD including lunch and pictures. Genuinely good people that didn't make you just feel like another tourist. Pura Vida!

Lawrence, Kansas
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2010

We had a group of 9 people and spent two days surfing and white water rafting with Dominical surf adventures. All I can say is amazing! Henry, Luis and Mario took great care of us, made learning to surf a relaxing fun experience and the rafting was beyond belief! great fun and learned a lot about Costa Rica. Highly recommend!