Villas Alturas has been strongly imprinted in my memory of what I hope heaven is like. The sea views, the surrounding jungle, the simple but tasteful design and decore of the villas, the pool/restaurant/lobby area are, to quote another review, ' perfection' . We stayed only 2 nights, and right from the start felt very well taken care of by Eric and Dave. Dave, who is the manager had lots of suggestions for us of places to visit. For breakfast there was lots of fresh fruit, cereals, breads and a terrific homemade oatmeal. On one morning, Eric made us Gallo Pinto (rice with beans) with our favorite Costa Rican sauce. We had a lively evening in the restaurant with an exquisite supper served and cooked by 'Chef' who is from Italy. Both nights I woke up at some point, so went out to see the night sky. It was magical.You can't go wrong staying here.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Alturas Hotel Dominical
- Villas Alturas Hotel
- Villas Alturas Costa Rica/Dominical
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Alturas offers the perfect combination of views, sun, beach and adventure. Situated in the Costa Ballena area you can enjoy the cool vibe of Dominical, explore the Marino Ballena National Park in Uvita or sample the international cuisine offered in Ojochal. With a short 30 minute drive you can explore Manuel Antonio's park and plethora of attractions. Villas Alturas offers a complimentary breakfast every monring and restaurant dining by reservation only. Please call ahead to assure the restaurant will be open. We will plan and book all of your tours as well as help you to connect with all of the local free adventures. Time to breathe . . . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, EasyToBook, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Villas Alturas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.