You must visit this gorgeous hotel. It is heaven on earth! My husband and I got married at Villas Alturas on Dec. 8 and had the most wonderful, unforgettable experience. It exceeded my expectations in every way. The views are utterly indescribable. You have to see it to believe it. At night, the sky is astounding. All of us were memorized by the infinite number of stars you could see. I think each of us saw at least 1 shooting star!
The rooms at Villas Alturas are extremely clean and comfortable with the perfect amount of privacy. Our room was very spacious and offered kitchen amenities and a huge shower. The hammock on the balcony was a staple for me.
Perhaps the best part of this hotel is the staff. As other reviewers mentioned, we felt like family. Our family joined us, for a total of 10 of us staying at Villas Altruas. We all had such a great time. The staff made us feel very comfortable and relaxed. Cindy is so sweet, laid back, and accommodating. Victoria and Oscar were lots of fun and catered to our every need. They would frequently check in with us to make sure all was well and to see if we needed a cocktail, water, or anything at all. David cooked all of our meals, which we enjoyed very much. He baked our wedding cake (carrot cake), which was to die for! Cindy, Victoria, Oscar and David made our stay and wedding day so special and perfect.
I would love to go back Villas Alturas and will certainly recommend it to all of my friends. Next time, we would like to stay even longer. What a special, magical place. Also, if you're looking for a gorgeous and unique place to get married, Villas Alturas is the place to go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Alturas offers the perfect combination of peace and quiet, views, sun, beach and adventure. Situated in the Costa Ballena area, only 35 minutes south of Manuel Antonio, you can enjoy the cool beachy vibe of Dominical 15 min away, explore the Marino Ballena National Park in Uvita or sample the international cuisine offered in Ojochal. Villas Alturas offers a complimentary breakfast every morning and the restaurant is open for lunch and dinner every day. We will plan and book all of your tours as well as help you to connect with all of the local free adventures. Barbque grill, free parking, a/c bedrooms, great pool area with an incredible views! Our road was improved in December, 2013 very easily accessible. We can accommodate 30+ people for your parties, destination wedding or any other event. Time to breathe . . . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Villas Alturas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Alturas Hotel Dominical
- Villas Alturas Costa Rica/Dominical