My wife and I stayed here with our daughter for a few nights on our way to the Osa. We rented the house closest to the beach. First off, the owner (Richard) was fantastic. He dropped by on occasion to check on us, was a wealth of knowledge, and even played in the band up the road (with a personal invite to come listen). The house was simple, yet provided all the necessary amenities and comforts we expected. We LOVED sitting on the back porch of the house and watching the birds come and go to the feeder, as well as the giant iguanas that would frequent the nearby trees. This place is amazing and highly recommended!
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Grove Oceanfront Cottages Hotel
- Coconut Grove Oceanfront Cottages Hotel Dominical
- Coconut Grove Oceanfront Cottages Costa Rica/Dominical
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Grove Oceanfront Cottages is located on one of Costa Rica's most picturesque and private beaches on the Southern Pacific Coast. ... more less