The cabin was clean, the AC worked almost too well, and Flaca the dog was our coffee companion every morning. I loved the grounds, and the proximity to the beach. I had been begging for a tropical beach vacation for years and this fit the bill perfectly. Richard and Diana were the perfect hosts, and our stay couldn't have been any better. It was a dream location off the main tourist trails, right in the middle of some of the most beautiful jungle in the world. The locals, Ticos, we're kind and generous, and there was so much to do.
I am already plotting how we can come back, and bring our little girls with us next time. We are enchanted and bewitched by Coconut Grove, Dominical, and Costa Rica.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Grove Oceanfront Cottages Hotel Dominical
- Coconut Grove Oceanfront Cottages Hotel
- Coconut Grove Oceanfront Cottages Costa Rica/Dominical
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Grove Oceanfront Cottages is located on one of Costa Rica's most picturesque and private beaches on the Southern Pacific Coast. ... more less