My nephew and I stayed here for 3 days and we enjoyed our stay here. It's on a hill so it has a beautiful view of the surrounding hills and mountains, it's just down the road from Tombstone so it is a great location. We enjoyed the outdoor fire pit at night, the complimentary breakfast was very good, there were a few tiny bugs on the wall in the shower but overall the room was clean. The hotel clerk, Chris, was very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable about the history of the area and about different sights to see. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landmark Lookout Lodge is located near the OK Corral, Tombstone Visitor Center, Boothill Cemetery, Cochise College, Bisbee Queen Mine Tours, Fort Huachuca and Kartchner Caverns State Park. The Landmark Lookout Lodge offers guests an outdoor pool, free full breakfast served from 6:30 am to 9:30 am, free high-speed wireless Internet access, business center, wakeup service, free parking with room for large vehicles and small pets are accepted with additional charges. Guest rooms offer cable TV with extra stations, free high speed wireless internet access, mini-fridge, hair dryer, free local calls, air conditioning, alarm clock/radio, iron/board and electronic door locks. Requests are not guaranteed, and will be granted based on availability at check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Landmark Lookout Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Lookout Hotel Tombstone
- Best Western Lookout Hotel
- Best Western Tombstone
- Tombstone Best Western