“Made our Honeymoon perfect!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tombstone Bordello Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tombstone
Tombstone Bordello Bed and Breakfast
You added Tombstone Bordello Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
101 W. Allen street, PO Box 670, Tombstone, AZ 85638-0670   |
Ranked #2 of 10 Tombstone B&B and Inns
Casa Grande, Arizona
“Made our Honeymoon perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

It took me a while to get this review up but I absolutely have to say that our honeymoon was perfect. The number one reason is because we stayed here at the Bordello. Lynda and Dusty are the PERFECT hostess/host. We felt so comfortable in this B&B. They had wonderful ideas and advice on what places to see while we were in town. We stayed several nights and were sad to leave. But we look forward to seeing them on our anniversary. It may be a day trip...but we will be stopping in to say hello!! Thanks to you two.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Omaha, Nebraska
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

We stayed one night. We were travelling with our friends, so occupied two rooms on the lower level. We chose this Bed and Breakfast because of the reviews. It fell short of our expectations. For the price, we thought it would be cleaner and the hot breakfast would be a little more than fried eggs, toast and bacon. The "powder" room on the main level was not clean. Our private bathrooms could have been cleaner too. When asked about this, Linda's response was that they had been very busy but everything had been cleaned. Appearance speaks for itself.

We have stayed at many Bed & Breakfasts and this was probably our least favorite.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Tempe, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

We have been to Tombstone several times in the past, and for this visit, we chose the Tombstone Bordello on Allen Street, just a five-minute walk away from the action and shops of Old Tombstone. The owners, Dusty & Linda, are from England and have many interesting stories about the house and the area.

We stayed in the Miner's Cabin, with its Western decor and a private bathroom and kitchenette. The room was clean, quiet and cozy, and the beds were very comfortable. The Cabin didn't have a TV, but that was no big deal. We had our laptop (there's free WiFi), so we could watch movies at night as we relaxed after our all-day treks. The bathroom had a tub with shower, sink and toilet--all were clean, and fresh towels were re-stocked every day. There is no central heating or cooling in the Cabin, but there is a window A/C unit for hot weather, and two heating units and an electric fireplace that made the Cabin toasty-warm.

For the ghost afficionados out there, the Bordello is haunted, with lots of spirit energy floating around inside. I encountered a male entity in the Miner's Cabin, who revealed that he was a miner who had been murdered (who wasn't in those days!), but had never lived in the Cabin. I captured an EVP or two on my voice recorder, and several orb photos in the Cabin. Reputedly, the Bordello has several spirits, but the only one I encountered was the teasing male spirit in the Cabin, who kept waking me up during the night. My second night was more restful, after I told the spirit to leave me alone.

There is a swimming pool, a hot tub and a barbeque grill out back, as well as outdoor seating for meals and a vine-covered gazebo with comfortable patio furniture. The diningroom can seat up to 18 people, and a highchair is available for the little ones. The breakfasts are well-cooked and delicious--fresh fruit, bacon, sausage, fresh eggs over easy, hash browns and toast on one day, and fresh fruit, ham, sausage, scrambled eggs, home-fried potatoes and pancakes the next, with orange juice and tea, coffee, or milk. Yummm!!!

The Tombstone Bordello is quiet and cozy, reasonably priced and well-worth the money spent.

Room Tip: The Miner's Cabin is quiet and cozy, and offers more privacy with its private entrance and semi...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

We stayed two nights at the Bordello and everything was perfect. Lynda, the host, was great and interesting to talk to. We had complete freedom of the place. The location is perfect - a very short walk from the center of town. However, we were must disappointed in the night life in Tombstone. There seemed very little reason to stay after sundown. On Tuesday nights there is the local pensioners jam session in the saloon which was great - but even then everything shut down at 9pm. On our other night there we felt guilty to be still awake at 7pm . Come on Tombstone - cater for us tourists - you have the location, the venues and the potential atmosphere but its is all unrealised. But this is no reflection on the Tombstone Bordello which was great.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Santa Monica, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

As the name indicates, this was a bordello during the hay-day of the late 19th century. Originally located in the "main" part of Tombstone, it was moved to the much quieter neighborhood down the road. I find this much more appealing so you're farther away from drunkards stumbling out of bars or the ever looming possibility of a shoot-out in the middle of town (albeit, staged).

The owners are lovely British ex-pats that had a passion for the wild west. They even owned a western modeled saloon in England before packing their bags and moving to the Wild West after vacationing in Southeast Arizona. They fell in love with the area and specifically Tombstone.

Needless to say, there is a lot of 'energy' in the house. The owners will give you the full history of every room and which ones seem to have the most spirits associated with them. Personally, I'm not much of a believer in that sort of thing. I've never experienced anything nor felt out of sorts while staying here - although I did keep an open mind!

The breakfasts are just lovely and it was great chatting with the owner and other guests. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Tombstone!

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Liverpool
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Stayed at the Bordello again this year and once again it was fantastic!.Dusty and Lynda are absolute stars and again Lyndas breakfasts were awesome.We stayed in the Fallen Angel room (with Balcony) and it was as comfortable as ever.Sitting outside at night watching the stars is just wonderful,as is watching Thom and the stagecoaches go past every morning.The hot tub never fails to relax us after a day of walking through town and visiting the friendly folks on Allen st.The Bordello is THE place to stay in Tombstone for an original experience in the Town too tough to die this is the ONLY PLACE TO STAY!! Thanks guys xx

Room Tip: The fallen Angel has a Balcony and the Miners Cabin has a Kitchenette
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Pittsfield, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

We have visited tombstone 4 times in less than 2 years from pennsylvania. I have stayed at the larian, landmark lookout lodge and in benson. We have heard and read so many "good orgreat" reviews on the bordello i did some research and decided to give it a try. We were actually very excited about it. We walked by it when we were there in the spring and decided it would be so much fun to stay there. SO .. I called and reserved our room 8 weeks ahead of our trip. talked to Dusty on the phone. a few days later I called back and talked with Linda. wanted to make sure what room we were staying in. They were both so pleasant on the phone. We flew into phoenix as we usually do, stayed the night there and then headed out for tumbstone. We arrived at 3:30 in the afternoon. When we got there she acted like she didn't know our names / didn't have a reservation for us. I told her that i spoke with both her and her husband on two different occasions. Then said she made a terrible mistake and overbooked. She said she had been trying to call us all day. (NOPE - I had my cell phone with me) Then she said she had been on the phone all day trying to find us another room... WAIT - i thought you didn't even know my name at first, but now you've been trying to call me all day and trying to make other accomadations for me? turns out the truth is that someone "showed up" without reservations... but they needed 3 rooms so they gave away the room I had reserved many weeks ago to someone who just walked thru the door. Honesty from the start would have helped. After much debating back and forth she offered to let us stay there next time for free... I don't think so. I will be back to tombstone many many more times.,... but I will spend my money on someone who appreciates my business and has a little respect for someone who has been promised a place to stay. WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT. How rude is that.

Room Tip: Book somewhere else if you want a place to sleep
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Tombstone Bordello Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!