“Wyatt Earp Days 2012” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Tombstone
El Paso, Texas
“Wyatt Earp Days 2012”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

I have been attending various functions in Tombstone Az. Over the past 12 years. I have stayed at the Tombstone Motel for 10 years. I have never had a bad experience or a problem that was not immediately resolved. The staff is great everything is very close the restaurant is convenient and on an occasion that I was hurt they even delivered dinner to my room. Re-enactors you can't go wrong.
Bulldog Frank Bountyhunter
El Paso Texas

Room Tip: Book early request what you want withdrawn you can't go wrong
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

Tombstone Motel was a great experience with a great location. My boyfriend & I were boozing it up for Wyatt Earp days & it was perfect because everything was in walking distance so we didn’t have to crash into any horses or cowboys while driving.
We checked out of one room and ended up deciding to stay another day at the last minute and checked into a different room, which was just as nice and clean so they are consistent. There is a little pizza place in same building with great coffee we would grab in the mornings. The hotel staff is awesome, thanks Barry for bandaging up my finger and not being a typical boring front desk guy. We will definitely go back to this hotel on our next trip to Tombstone.

El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

This was a great stay! Very friendly Staff (Dr Barry), welcomed us. The rooms where clean, I say rooms because the first night we stayed in a King Size and enjoyed Tombstone so much we ended up staying a second night in a double. Everything was close by especially after a little to much fun! This place was recommended to me and I am 100% behind staying another few nights upon a return to Tombstone! If Barry happens to read this, Michael and Bunny ( El Paso) had a Blast..we think! Great Stay thanks for making us feel comfortable

Pahrump, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

This motel is great, its clean and comfortable, quiet and very relaxing,the people that work there are very nice they make it easy to check in and check out,very friendly staff.We definately will be back, we really enjoy the Tombstone Motel.

Room Tip: the rooms in the back are very quiet.
Cheyenne, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

Great get away. Nice & clean. Very friendly people (especially Barry). We visited on a Memorial Weekend and it was Wyatt Earp Days, town was packed. The motel only had a room for Friday night but since we wanted to stay they put us on a list in case of a cancellation and sure enough they had one and called me on my cell phone. They could not have been nicer or more helpful. Room was a nice size and clean. It was within walking distance of all the events. We ended up staying 3 nights and will be back when we can. We travel a lot with our job and stay in many motels and for a small motel this one ranks up towards the top.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

My husband and I (and our dog) recently stayed for one night at this motel and had a nice experience. The location is great for walking to the downtown area, etc. The room was comfortable and we had a restful night. The employee who checked us in was pleasant and very helpful in answering our questions on the town and things to do for the night. The owner the next morning was very nice and helpful, also, on our checkout details, etc. We will certainly stay here on our next visit to Tombstone, which I'm hoping won't be too long from now since we had such a wonderful time this past weekend! What a great town to visit and a great place to stay at the "Tombstone Motel" or now called the "Budget Host Inn".
Thanks! Nancy H.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

They have good basic rooms nothing fancy but everything you need. Walking distance to the the main attractions in town and the only motel to have large vehicle parking.(truck, bus, RV ect...)
I will stay here again when I go back to Tombstone.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo

Been to Tombstone Motel? Share your experiences!