“Great little hotel!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Tombstone Grand Hotel

You added The Tombstone Grand Hotel to your Saves list
The Tombstone Grand Hotel
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   580 W Randolph Way, PO Box 1730, Tombstone, AZ 85638 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)   |
Hotel virtual tour
Special Rate
$89 (USD)
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Tombstone
GreenLeadersBronze level
St. Albert
“Great little hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Our room was clean and quiet. The hot breakfast was a surprise - we were expecting toast and cereal, but got eggs and fresh waffles. We will be staying at this hotel again. We did not try out the pool, but will make a point of it next time.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

John_Mesen, General Manager at The Tombstone Grand Hotel, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Hello 903lidijat! Thank you for staying at the Grand! I will pass along your kind words to our team and I know thy will be pleased to hear that you enjoyed you visit. I do hope that you have the opportunity to return and enjoy our heated pool & spa. Happy Holidays!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Florence, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very helpful staff, clean and orderly. They allowed us to use the gazebo for wedding and decorated it. Too bad it rained... There was a dinning room that was presentable though. So, rain or shine staff will be ready to help.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi rosaulad and congratulations in your marriage! I am so grateful that you allowed our team to be part of the special day! Thank you very much for taking time to share your experience and I hope that we see you again soon! Happy Holidays!
Tucson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I took my daughter to Tombstone for her birthday. After looking at our hotel options I chose the Tombstone Grand. Our stay was great from check in to check out. Clean room, friendly staff great place.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

John_Mesen, General Manager at The Tombstone Grand Hotel, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Hi pamelag764 and Happy Birthday to your daughter! I hope that your entire visit to the Tombstone area was memorable and I am pleased that you had such a positive experience at our property. I will pass along your kind words to our team. I do hope we see you again - travel safely!
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

3 stars for the hotel cleanliness and the hotel pretty nice and the breakfast pretty good. Missing 2 stars for the bad odor in the room we stayed and the staff. They're all look 'constipated' or looks like having a bad days. It's hospitality industry where they not very friendly and hospitality toward you. It's only good if you need place to sleep and ignore anything else. I will try different hotel next time I visit though.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello A TripAdvisor Member and thank you for sharing your experience! I do apologize for any issues that you encountered and I know that our team will be waiting to "Wow" you with a more positive interaction on your next visit. I do hope that we see you again!
Kelowna, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a very enjoyable stay at the Tombstone Grand. In the evening there was a speaker, Dr. Jay, who gives historical tours in Tombstone. He was very informative about the area and the history of Tombstone. Popcorn also provided!

Room Tip: We had a room on the second floor overlooking the desert out back. Very quiet.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Hi jenny w! Thank you for staying at the Grand! I really appreciate your feedback and will pass along your comments to our team. I am pleased that you enjoyed the event with Dr Jay and I hope that you return to see us soon in Tombstone!
Julian
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have stayed here twice in two months. First time was excellent! Quite, clean rooms. I'm crazy about CLEAN rooms. Bathroom was spotless - yeah! Breakfast area both times needed just a simple wipe down of the tables between use by guests. Crumbs were on every table that was open, we had to clean them ourselves. Other than this minor issue which in sure the management will fix, this place is great.
We will stay here again & I will report on the condition next time as a follow up. (Maybe more cookies at the front check in desk) that's just a bonus for me.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

John_Mesen, General Manager at The Tombstone Grand Hotel, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Hello 155melanien! Thank you for taking time to review your experience at the Grand! I am pleased to hear that you found your room so clean and will pass along your comments to our HK team. I do apologize for the table cleanliness issue at breakfast and will discuss this issue with our staff. Please let us know if you have any other suggestions and we will be looking forward to your return!
Temecula
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2014

This was our first visit to Tombstone and we plan to return and stay at the Tombstone Grand again. It's close to downtown and the hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and quiet and the complimentary breakfast is good. Looking forward to going back!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

John_Mesen, General Manager at The Tombstone Grand Hotel, responded to this review, November 17, 2014
Hello FranknNancy! Thank you very much for staying with us and for the kind words in your review. I know my team will be pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I do hope that you return soon to the Tombstone area and that we can be your "home away from home" again. Travel safely!

Been to The Tombstone Grand Hotel? Share your experiences!