“Wonderful experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 13 activities in Tombstone
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Highly acclaimed stroll through history in Tombstone, Arizona. Walk in the actual foot steps of the Earps and Doc Holliday as they made their way to the actual site of the most famous gunfight in old west history.This tour has been touted as being as entertaining as it is informative. We invite you to come and see why!
Casa Grande, Arizona
21 attraction reviews
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

Dr jay made our trip to tombstone unforgettable. He is an expert story teller and kept us inthralled the whole time. Taking part in his tour of tombstone was very interesting and entertaining. Thanks dr jay!

Tucson, Arizona
“A Treat in Tombstone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

My husband and I took the tour for the first time in September of 2011. It was a delight. Our tour guide, Dr. Jay, was witty, informative, charismatic and all together wonderfully entertaining. I learned more than I thought possible and got to actually see the "true" history of Tombstone. It was a great time and I plan on repeating the next time I am in town.

Visited September 2011
Elgin, Illinois
“Fascinating Glimpse into Tombstone's Past!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

My husband and I took the one hour tour. A great walking narrated tour. . .well worth the time and money! Dr. Jay was an excellent speaker and guide, along with being incredibly knowledgeable. He shared insight into what really went on in Tombstone!!! Dr. Jay's tour was the highlight of our visit to Tombstone.

Visited April 2012
5 attraction reviews
“Two hours are not long enough!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I took the two hour tour. This was our fourth trip to Tombstone where we visited the usual tourist spots to see where all the history was made. But if you are like me you come away with the sense that you did not get you money's worth. Not so with Dr. jay's tour. It was the best time I have spent visiting Tombstone! I know the history of the gunfiight as a history buff. Yet I learned from walking with Dr Jay stuff I did not know and would do it again the next time we visit. Dr. Jay is great! His tour is fun with his antedotes and his historical tales full of facts about the town and not just the gunfiight.