“Being so close to the border, I expected a little bit more of a mexican taste to the food.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cafe Margarita

Dining options: Reservations
Description: Recently opened
East Brookfield, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

The food was good, if not a little bland for being so close to the Mexican border. The place was very busy and service was slow due to shortstaffing that day. Overall, though we weren't in a rush so everything was fine

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Ask for Barbara!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

my husband and I stoped in for lunch during helldorado, the food was great, the atmosphere was great but our waitress was outstanding her name is Barbara and she took care of our every need with out even having to ask! I cant say enough about this place I would definitely recommend this place to my friends.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mesa, Arizona
“Excellent for Tombstone”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

The food here is very good and not over priced. We have always had good service. But one of the greatest things is that Juan de Granada is there. He is one of the most gifted guitar players I have heard. WONDERFUL and you should not miss. We will be back in Oct for Helldorado and it will be one of our first stops.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Martinez, Georgia
“Wonderful Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The service was excellent and the people that work there are so friendly! They make your experience feel like going to a friend's house for dinner. I would recommend this place to everyone that visits!

Visited July 2013
“Excellent food. Fun place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

The roasted corn and the black beans are to die for. I had chicken enchiladas and they were out of this world. When on tombstone be sure to stop on and eat here.

• Visited August 2013