Spent a night here, after reading a prior review about unsavory characters "loitering" near the hotel. My car was untouched in the morning (Porsche) and the room was excellent - very clean, good wifi, 37" flat screen with good channel selection, the usual hot breakfast with kind of weird eggs and bacon (but actually pretty good) waffles, etc. and very kind personnel.
I was in Phoenix to pick up my daughter after my night's stay, and her plane out of Denver was delayed by a big blizzard - point of this is that the staff very willingly let me stay in my room till 1PM, after I explained the situation. Very much appreciated!
I would definitely reco this hotel; mexfood restaurant next door and across the street, and for drivers, a Sam's club with cheap(er) gas right across the street, and dining nearby.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep-n-Go Hotel Tolleson
- Sleep-n-Go Hotel
- Sleep-n-Go Inn And Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Interior Corridors. In Room Microwave, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Work Desk with 2 telephones. 2-Person Whirlpool Spa Suites. Meeting Room for up to 35 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Best Western, Venere and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Tolleson-Phoenix Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.