“Nice Place Nice People Great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Legacy Suites - Tolleson
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1204 North 91st Ave, Tolleson, AZ   |
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Tolleson
Los Angeles, California
“Nice Place Nice People Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

stayed at the Legacy Suites for a couple nights overall I had a great stay room was cozy and clean and staff was very helpful and freindly, would recommend to stay here if your looking for a good price and nice place.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Glendale, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

We came right after our wedding on 28th because of apt wasn't ready...roaches came when lights went out. Complained and they showed up 2weeks later entered our room without notification while we were at work. The roaches then started coming out muchmore same day & the lights were on..air conditioner didn't work first it was 2 hot & after they fixed it, it sounded like a truck engine starting everytime it came on. With the noise & bugs, no sleep...

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

So im not the type to write a review, but when I see the reviews and how some are very bad I would like to share that I had a great stay. I came to visit some friends in town and I do not like to stay with friends and feel like Im imposing and also I like my own space. Stayed a full week of course here because it is an extended stay they give you a choice if you would like to pay for housekeeping that includes linen as well as all toiletries or no housekeeping you will provide all things on your own. I did not bring with me linen so I payed for that service I was provided with everything I needed and the housekeeping ladies were actually really nice if i asked for extra pillow or towel or even toilet paper they would be happy to leave it for me, front desk staff were really nice as well I was going to be arriving late after they closed at 10:00pm i called and asked if someone would wait for me i would be there by 10:15 at the latest and to my surprise the girl who answered the phone said sure she would wait. I got there at almost 10:25 and she was there still waiting and happy to check me in I thought that was very nice and she went out of her way to make sure that I would have somewhere to sleep that night. So all in all I would say GREAT experience and nice room comfortable stay the room was not so big but for the price good, also has table with 2 chairs kitchen with cabinets of course not full size good size bed i belive it was a queen and furniture modern and up to date. hope fully who ever reads thsi finds it helpful and may choose to stay I will be returning when I come back in to town.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Phoenix, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I spent a week here recently. I wouldn't recommend it unless you really cannot find / afford anything else. It is small...no matter what the pictures look like believe me it is very small. They give you absolutely nothing unless you pay for housekeeping, not even a roll of toilet paper so bring everything with you or you will be shopping when you get there. Only 2 of the outlets worked, the internet hook up is next to the stove top and you need your own ethernet cable if you want internet in the room...there is no wifi unless you want to sit by the pool or in a chair in the lobby (something they don't tell you). All of the pipes under both kitchen and bathroom sinks are exposed...no cabinets....the bureau in my room was in the bathroom because the other room was too small. Only one person can sit at the table which also is where the TV is so there isn't any room there either. It's clean enough but if you plan on staying for more than a day or two it will wear on you really fast....oh and the people that live here full time are not the most savory bunch but they pretty much leave you alone.

Room Tip: First floor is noisy because of no insulation or sound proofing. Second floor is fine if you don...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I was there with my family a two weeks ago for a family reunion.. The staff was really helpful and friendly and most important very professional.
I really felt like I was at my apartment complex back home very quiet and clean no roaches, also I hate cigarette smoke and I was told by the staff that they have one building to accommodate smokers and sure enough I smelled no smoke. I like to take night walks with my wife, and I felt really safe they have great security also I saw tolleson police driving around and of course I had to ask if there was something wrong I talked to the officer and he told me that the patrol out of courtesy since tolleson is a very small and peaceful little town plus they have a great relationship with the staff here. i though that was great and felt really safe ..I definitely recommend this place to everyone. Thank you everybody form legacy for this great experience.. micheal

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Carson City, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Staff: 1) amateurs, 2) admittedly understaffed
Your neighbors: recently released from jail or headed there soon.
Tolleson Police are there every day. Don't believe me? Ask them.
Noisy, rude human beings are the typical clientele here. Unbearable
to stay there between the staff and enough of your neighbors. Smoking
is mandatory, even in the nonsmoking building. What does a dirt sucking loser
do when they take a non-smoking room (and it is hot outside)? Hold the door open
and blow the smoke out to avoid crapping up the room and paying for it to be decontaminated.
So you walk through the smoke or have it come in your open window or AC unit.
There be roaches here. Live and the marijuana type. Losers actually put out their cigarettes
in the stucco walls. Classy. That and the garbage and the noisy vehicles.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Tolleson
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Compared to other Extended Stay Hotels, the Legacy is AWESOME. I've read all the reviews, most I agree with however, with the following explanations: The Suites can be loud at times but if you call after hours security, they are right there As far as Marie M. the General Manager is concerned, she is stern, but fair. I recently had to pay a fee due to my own fault and I was heard, listened to and RESPECTED, which is all I wanted. The bottom line: This is a BUSINESS! Maintenance is FANTASTIC! They make sure that the facility stays clean and running. They do an AWESOME JOB! Everyone deserves a decent place to live! Do you have your derelicts at the Legacy, yep. Do they deal with them accordingly? Yep. Due to the economy, I've extended, EXTENDED my stay, but I feel safe here. When I moved here I had a problem with bugs which were taken care of immediately! I have not seen a bug since. I would recommend anyone who is transitioning, down on their luck or whatever to stay at the Legacy. If you mind your business, keep your room clean and don't make a lot of noise, then your stay here will be A, O-KAY! Thanks to all the Staff for what you do! I realize that keeping this place up to par is no small feat! BRAVO, Legacy Suites. I've provided a truthful review of this property. GOD Bless

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tolleson
BEST WESTERN Tolleson-Phoenix Hotel
Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix West/Avondale
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix I-10 West
Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear
Super 8 Goodyear/Phoenix

Been to Legacy Suites - Tolleson? Share your experiences!