“Lacks professionalism and should be reprimanded!!” 1 of 5 stars

Legacy Suites - Tolleson
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1204 North 91st Ave, Tolleson, AZ   |
Ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Tolleson
Tolleson, Arizona
“Lacks professionalism and should be reprimanded!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011

Maria McCormick, General Manager of Legacy Suites, has poor customer service skills and lack professionalism. Maria's lack of follow-through/direction with regard to doing what she says she is going to do, has poor customer service skills, difficulties with interrupting those who are speaking, using colloquial phrases like "you need to tell me what it is you want" and "take it or leave it" in an unprofessional manner, and overall being argumentative. I am unsatisfied as a resident and feel Maria's unprofessional behavior and language should be addressed and Maria should be reprimanded!! Her attitude and their poor customer service skills are the reasons I give Legacy Suites the ratings I do. I am disappointed in Maria's behavior as a "professional" and feel she should be setting an example for her employees. Very sad last few days stay at this residence.

Room Tip: Individuals with rowdy children should get rooms on the first floor to prevent disturbing those belo...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business

34 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Goodyear, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2011

Its seems it was not the right diagnosis because I was bitten by something but not bedbugs since none and no traces were seen. The bites could be any insect. Could be mosquitoes hidden in the room under the bed and as soon as I fell asleep they came out. The maintenance responded to help and showed that there were no signs of bedbugs and I agreed. The place is very clean. The matress has no stains or marks and looks new. I asked for them to spray the room and they did and was trying to be helpful. The gym is great, you should check this place out. It is also safe. One night I even left my car window open and no problem. It is the best price in town. The staff will do whatever they can but they have to stick to their policies afterall its a business. I normally stay at Marriots and Hiltons on business and I would recommend this place as a decent, quiet and safe place same as those top hotel suites. Only thing, as normal for extended stay, the room is small but for the rate it is not bad.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2011 via mobile

Well if you like good customer service, don't come here. I'm currently staying here for 16 weeks and am considering moving somewhere else and its only week number 2. The other people who are staying here are ridiculous ! Sleep all day party all night.. when you call and complain about the noise the front desk just says "okay" and hangs up .. nothing happens. The people here are rude and like other people said, they live here. The security that walks around at night is wonderful tho and have no problem knocking on doors and telling people to shut it .. the rooms are tiny, nothing like the floor plans pictured online. Nothing comes provided.. by this I mean plates, cups, pots ... there us NO counter space so making food is a pain. The kitchen sink is the size of a bar sink... the bathroom one is bigger. the place was so dirty when we got here. I had to purchase a swiffer so I could mop the floor because it was so black . Water here is messed up.. place faucet to cold and scolding hot water comes out followed by Luke warm water then by hot again.. doesn't make sense . Oh and while I'm typing this the people next door who have 2 giant dogs just stated barking... its 11pm.. this is a daily thing... the property is so nasty, no one cleans up after their dogs! I take my dog for a walk and try and dodge land mines everywhere, its nasty ! I'm seriously the only one that picks up after my animal . last and probably the moat important.. my boyfriend and I have been discovering red bumps in our bodies... the only thing I can think of is bed bugs... so after work tomorrow I'm found th the office and demanding some sort of service call . I'm so fed up with this place ! They need an over haul !

• Stayed July 2011
Tolleson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2010

Great family location, wonderful stay, very clean nice rooms and property, staff is very helpful and wonderful, defintially recommend. BEST OF ALL BEST PRICES IN TOWN!!!!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Palm Springs, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2010

very clean modern rooms , comforable beds, friendly staff ,good breakfast .

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Tucson, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2010

Although I had stayed at this hotel six weeks previously this year I was caught on a "bait and switch". The web site showed my stay at $111.65. There was NO requirement to book online. I was charged $152.25. When I asked for an adjustment the manager acted as though I was crazy and insisted that the website required booking on line for that rate. I won't be back and don't recommend this joint.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Englewood
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2010

I stayed here for a week and I was very satisfied. It's a brand new facility and only about 15% occupied. (On Google street view, it's an open field with a guy in a front-end loader moving some dirt). It's a good location if you're visiting for sporting reasons such as spring training as several facilities are nearby. Also, U. of Phoenix Stadium and Jobing.com Arena are just up the road on 91st Ave.

However, for food and other shopping needs, you'll have to drive as there is nothing nearby. Remember to bring kitchen and dining utensils so you can take advantage of the stove, frig and microwave. As for maid service, I often told the maids to forget about my room. I don't need fresh towels and sheets everyday. Free, fast Internet provided by Cox and I used an Ethernet port in the room. I didn't check for any Wi-Fi signals.

Downsides: warm rooms! I had to run the AC (and most other residents did also) even though outside temps were in the 50s and 60s. Hope this means that there was some 'hidden' heat source in the building as 50s and 60s could seem chilly for Phoenix folks. But if not, these rooms could bake during the summer. Very small TV! A Dynex LCD was in the room and provided a sharp picture. But it was only 19"! Also, hope that you don't have any noisy neighbors. Normal volumes will be no problems. But if your neighbors are partying, you might as well join em if you can because you won't be sleeping.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo

Been to Legacy Suites - Tolleson? Share your experiences!