“Food was very good. Service was OK.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Gilbert, Arizona
“Food was very good. Service was OK.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

The food at this place was very good. The service is why I am marking it down. I ordered pizza and wings for delivery - first the guy who took my order - I don't really want to say rude, because it wasn't like he was- just maybe didn't care. I don't have a very common name, and as I spelled it for him (4 times) he told me "okay, give me a different name because I can't spell that". I would've said nevermind and hung up the phone if I wasn't so hungry, and then he said it would be about 40 minutes. Not so bad, I still thought it was kind of long considering we were RIGHT across the street. But alright. An HOUR later the food came - I didn't want to complain, so I didn't. Just a word of advice - Customer service is a pretty big deal! I would eat here again, but I definitely would not do delivery. I would pick it up, if I ever get to Safford again.

Visited October 2012

Seal Beach, California
“Great place! Great pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Employees are the best. Came in late fir pizza and even though close to closing the employees were super cool and nice!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere