“Just like home” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 46 Hotels in Tempe
baltimore, md
“Just like home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Perfect location!! We could look out our window and admire both the lake and the lights on the bridge. The rooms were very affordable, clean & well kept. They also had a lap pool along with 3 spas, one outdoor, two indoor. I was very impressed with the customer service I recieved while there. They serve a delightful hot breakfast with a many choices avaibile.
I was extremely impressed with the night staff (Vicki) because we had a small problem with our TV and even late during the night the guy on call (David) came and fixed the problem ASAP. Both were extremely helpful and were right on top of things. I would deff reccomend this place to everyone!! They have a excellent location, the staff is always avaibale & polite, and very attentavie to any problems you have. I will be returning with my family when we come back to Az. **Wonderful Experanice**

Room Tip: Any of them are perfect, but prefer facing the lake view.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
phoenix, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

The a/c in our room was hot, the hotel was hot and humid and we were moved to another room and the toilet did not flush. The staff were friendly but among themselves they would argue in front of the customers.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

The staff at the hotel was very helpful and friendly, especially the morning after our stay allowing us to grab a few breakfast items before the buffet was open so that we could get on the road in time to reach our destination that evening. The hotel is in a great location to walk along the lake and very close to the city center. It was clean and offered many amenities. Vicki and Angie, in particular, were always smiling and ready to answer any questions we had. Thank you Best Western!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Great location. Amazing customer service from Jared at the front desk and Ted for the shuttle service. Flew in late and Ted was there right when I stepped outside to pick me up with the shuttle service. Walked into the hotel and Jared was great. He wasn't fake like other hotel staff. He was a real person and was very helpful. Thanks guys

• Stayed July 2014
Michael L, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn of Tempe, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Dear Ashkanaa,

Sincerely wanted to thank you for giving kudos to two of my best Guest Service Reps, these guys go above and beyond to make sure every guest they encounter is happy and by creating an atmosphere that is welcoming. I will make sure Jared & Ted get recognized for their efforts and sincere generosity because it is certainly at the Heart of what we do here at the Best Western Inn of Tempe.

I truly hope this finds you well and If I may be of service to you and yours in the future feel free to reach out.
Silver City, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

I've stayed at this Best Western several times over the years to go to concert and festival events. There is a free shuttle to/from the airport, which is ten minutes away. I can then walk to the River Park, which hosts many events. There is also a Denny's in the parking lot, and an In N Out Burger and Starbuck's across the street. I'm able to get around without a car. The beds are super comfortable and the staff is friendly. The breakfast could use a little work, but it has your basic waffle machine and cereal.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Michaelann N,

Thank you for your years of loyalty to not only our Hotel but to the Brand Best Western, I have had the privilege to be apart of this Brand for just a short time but what is at the foundation is something every Hotelier strives for....a Company that understands how important Guest Service truly is. I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write this great review, not only does it allow other potential guests great insight but it also allows us to see what areas we can improve on and make better. I will work with our local Food and Beverage vendor to inquire about other breakfast items that might be a little more enticing and different from the "Norm", again I appreciate the feed back.

Once again thank you for being apart of the Best Western Family, If I may be of service to you or yours in the future please don't hesitate to reach out. I hope this finds you well.
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

The whole experience was beyond our trips expectations. One in particular stood out. Angie at the front desk couldn't have had a bigger welcoming smile. Her attention to detail is peerless. She realized our individual needs and before we even ask she had things already in the works. The next day she remembered names and asked about if our specific need was accommodated. The eye contact and confidence she has is beyond her years. Best Western, you have an incredible worker here and as a couple who are both in management would scoop her up in seconds. Thank you, Angie, for being who you are...stay being you... It's an oasis in the desert.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Amy G,

I love your review headline, Angie does rock and she is one of many Super Stars we have here at the Hotel. Angie goes above and beyond for our guests and strives to remember each guests name....must be nice to have the memory of youth or perhaps you were just that memorable :)

It was a joy to host you and yours, if we may be of service in the future please don't hesitate to reach out. I hope this finds you well.
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

On our vacation we had an overnight layover both ways and we spent the night at this Best Western each time. I was very happy with the service, the cleanliness, the comfort of the rooms/beds and the close amenities. I would definitely stay here every time we travel to Arizona. I would also like to thank Jared for excellent customer service he offered our family.

Room Tip: Very close and convenient to airport and for those traveling with children the Denny's in the pa...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Andrea C,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with others, we are a great locations for those looking to do a "Sleep and Fly" package. Our 24 Shuttle service will ensure you make it to the Airport on time and when you return we will be waiting to welcome you back. Jared is a great Guest Service Representative of the Hotel, we are very fortunate to have him on our Team.

Thank you once again for staying with us and providing such great feedback, I hope this finds you well.

Been to BEST WESTERN Inn of Tempe? Share your experiences!