Stayed at the Comfort Suites Airport on October 19. Shuttle picked us up at the airport and took us right to the hotel. Room was fine, king bed nice and clean. Next day's breakfast had a good mix of both hot and cold foods. Right across the street is a Sheraton airport property -- not as busy on the weekend since many customers are corporate types who have gone home -- with a good dining room/bar so no need to hunt for a restaurant.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Airport Phoenix Hotel Tempe
- Comfort Suites Airport Phoenix Hotel
- Comfort Suites Tempe
- Tempe Comfort Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovation to be completed by summer 2009! All suite property in quite location close to 1-10 and just minutes away from the Phoenix Airport, ASU, downtown Phoenix, Old Town Scottsdale and Tempe Town Lake. Our hotel offers free wireless Internet, deluxe continental breakfast and outdoor pool. All of our rooms include voicemail, microwave, fridge, hairdryer and iron. Ask about our Park & Fly rate if you would like to leave your car in the hotel parking lot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Comfort Suites Airport Phoenix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.