“Friendly hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 47 Hotels in Tempe
Oklahoma
“Friendly hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Went with my Husband on one of his business trips. I planned on getting a taxi to see the sights throughout the days, however no need for a taxi. As long as the shuttle didn't have airport pickup, they were able to take me around in the area. It was very unexpected, and a nice surprise. Jeremy was the driver that helped me the most, and he was great. The rest of the staff was great also!
When I asked for the use of a microwave they had one delivered, as well as a fridge right away. No questions asked!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Great place to stay. Staff is awesone Jerry was a great driver to the airport. This is my perfered home a away from home when im in Tempe.

They take great care of you. Their frendly care goes well beyond the extra mile.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

Great location and comfortable rooms as well as friendly staff and complementary shuttle. Jeremy from guest services was 15 minutes early to pick me up from ASU to take me to the airport, he even brought my luggage from bell service. Great customer service!! Thank you!

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Our visit to the Courtyard in Tempe was simply outstanding! Hotel was very clean, the lobby is very welcoming, the breakfast was excellent, and the location is great and right near ASU. We traveled and took two rooms.

Most importantly, we checked in and checked out with Indira Martin, who was just an an amazing, compassionate, attentive and very sweet individual who should be Marriott's Employee of the Year! I am a Platinum member and have stayed at well over 100 Marriott properties over the years, and Indira was just the best, truly, of any employee I've ever seen.

Stayed May 2015
James O, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tempe Downtown, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Congratulations on the graduation! Thank you for recognizing Indira as an outstanding associate. She does have the Marriott Spirit to Serve attitude every day and loves taking special care of our guests! Thanks also for your Platinum status in our rewards program. We hope you and your family will return again to enjoy Arizona.
Boston, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was able to take the light-rail from the airport to get within 500 feet of the door. That was nice.

Front desk staff was very helpful and courteous.

Room was nice, clean, and plenty big. Only complaint was that the bathroom door rubbed the toilet when you were closing it, so you had to make sure you were standing in the right spot before closing the door. (picture attached)

My company had a conference and the meeting space on the 2nd floor worked out great. Lunch and drinks were brought in by the hotel staff, and handled very well.

I didn't get to attend the lobby happy hour, but if I come back, I will definitely attend.

Rooftop pool / sundeck was enjoyable.

They do offer a shuttle to the airport, which I took advantage of as I left.

Room Tip: There are balconies on floors 6 and higher. If you want a balcony, stay on floor 6 or higher. (and...
Green Features: Recycling receptacles were present in the common areas. I did not notice any in my room. Standard hotel practice of re-using towels & sheets if the guest was ok with it.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
James O, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tempe Downtown, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
We are all happy you enjoyed the hotel and it's great location in Tempe! One of the best compliments our guests can give us is to plan to return! See you soon!
Woodland, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were in town for a family wedding and stayed our last night at the Courtyard. It was very nice, quiet and clean. The staff was super accomodating and friendly. One of the best perks was the free airport shuttle. Not only did it take us to the airport the day we left (thanks Jeremy!), but during our stay the shuttle was our free chauffeur to the Tempe Marketplace and back. I would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
The very best compliment our guests can give us is to recommend our hotel to others! All of us are happy you enjoyed your stay and felt the shuttle made a difference as you were able to get around our neighborhood and to the airport. Thanks also for the pat on the back for Jeremy!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My girlfriend and I just stayed here for 3 nights, it's a great courtyard. The happy hour here is nice and the bartender Tyler is excellent, he had great recommendations on the food. I Would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
James O, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tempe Downtown, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
One of the greatest compliments is to recommend our hotel to others! Thank you, also, for recognizing Tyler as an outstanding associate. All of us are pleased you had a good visit and enjoyed our close proximity to the famous Mill Avenue with great restaurants and entertainment! Please visit again.

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Tempe Downtown? Share your experiences!