I stayed here with a friend and her 18 month old son who was relocating to the area. The hotel is conveniently located right off the interstate and has several restaurants and shopping centers nearby as well. The room was decently sized, with two queen beds, a desk, and a comfortable chair and ottoman. It also had had a small kitchen area with a bar sink, microwave and small refrigerator. It would be a bit of a stretch for me to call this a suite, as it was all one big room, but it was a nice sized room. There were lots of nice little touches, like usb charging ports on the nightstands and desk for various electronic devices. There was an extensive breakfast buffet, with just about any hot or cold breakfast food you'd like, and coffee and tea were available in the lobby 24 hours. There are several reasons I'd recommend it for short stays only. One is because of the outside noise levels, both from the road and the mall across the street. Every night around 11:00 there seemed to be a drag race or something, judging from the loud engine revving . The rooms had very small trash cans, which filled up fast. There was no where private to put the pack n play for the baby, which meant that all activity had to stop when he went to bed at 8:30. So all in all, I'd recommend this for a single traveler or even couple, but not for families if you need somewhere for more than a couple nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Tempe, Arizona, Holiday Inn Express hotel. For a convenient location in a lively city, stay at the Tempe Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites, just 12 miles from downtown Phoenix. Our Arizona hotel, which is six miles from Phoenix Airport (PHX) and 20 miles from Scottsdale Airport (SDL), keeps you close to both business districts and desert landscapes with pristine parks. Downtown Phoenix includes the corporate locations of businesses like Honeywell and US Airways. From the American Heart Association to Wells Fargo, a diverse range of Phoenix corporations conveniently surround our Tempe hotel. And to make your trip easier, we offer flexible hotel meeting space with catering and a business center to help you host your next event. Leisure travelers can enjoy shopping, watching IMAX or playing at the interactive GameWorks next door at the Arizona Mills Mall. Or escape to a new world at a popular Arizona attraction such as the Phoenix Zoo in Papago Park or the Hawaiian-themed Big Surf Water Park near our Tempe hotel. Our studio-suite Phoenix hotel gives you the comfort and amenities you deserve. Stay Smart at this Tempe hotel that offers several choice amenities such as an outdoor heated pool and whirlpool, hotel-wide wireless Internet access and a hot breakfast bar served daily. Check out our great Phoenix hotel deals and rates and book your reservation at the Holiday Inn Express Tempe hotel now. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Otel, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tempe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Tempe
- Holiday Inn Tempe
- Holiday Inn Express Tempe
- Tempe Holiday Inn