I wish I would have had more time to explore and utilize this property. To summarize:
Huge pool with cool slide/waterfalls
Great views as built into side of hill
Short hiking trails right behind hotel(didn't get to explore) but will next time!
Free breakfast for Platinum and maybe Gold members as no concierge lounge
Market Cafe breakfast was mediocre at best
All previous reviews of no black out curtains are true!! Bright mornings and bright nights with the property lights shining in.
I don't know if this is a con, but not really a lot around as far as shopping/dining. Angel's spring training field very close. Also, close to the airport.
Other than that, I will stay here again but ask for a room closer to the elevators.
- Also Known As:
- The Buttes, a Marriott Hotel
- The Buttes, a Marriott Hotel Tempe
- Marriott Hotel Tempe
- Marriott Hotel Buttes
- Buttes Phoenix
- Marriott Tempe
- Tempe Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Impressive Mountaintop Conference Resort with view of Phoenix & Valley of the Sun located in center of historic Twin Buttes area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Buttes, A Marriott Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.